1man1voice1movment1man1voice1movment

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

IcePunk IcePunk

so simple, its fucking awesome

you made something as simple as a melting moving icecube into a fine and decently challenging game.very creative. idsuggest you think about making a more advanced game with this concept, more levels, better music, new features, etc etc.

keep up the good work, i hope to see more from you guys :D

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

uhhhh

i click start game and it brings me to a black screen, im using internet explorere, VAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

nope,avi

ok. so im going to ut it bluntly to you. the controls in this game are so buggy it makes it unplayable. sometimes when i hit the arrow keys i move, but atleast 50% of the time it either 1) gets stuck and wont unsstick, making it so my char moves left/right/etc for all of eternity, or 2) it ignores the fact i told it to move/jump entirely and just doesnt do it.

Planet Noevo Planet Noevo

im pissed

every time you right click, it fucks up internet. freezing my comp
ive had to restart FOUR TIMES!!!!!!!!
fix it damnit!

Creeping Creeping

oh..my..god..

i remember playing this fuckin thing as a beta on your site, man!!!!
FINALLY

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

dude i was jus wondering

how do you get the 2 secret weapons???? i realllllllly wanna know

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

..omg

GOD FUCKING BLESS YOU YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING BRILLIANT MAN YOU
IF I WERE GAY (which im not) I WOULD SOOOOOOO RAPE YOU IN THE ASS

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

HOLY FRIZZLE

dude NOONE has eber made a mario game this fucking AWSOME
make another, i gaurentee you wont forget it
i aspeciall love the effects of everytime you smack em, itsl ike an energy esplosion! great job bro, this is some top dawg material(sorry, i got shit spelling on the internet)

Andagel Andagel

I SEE SO MUCH POTENTIAL ITS SAD

dud i love the IDEA!!!!
this is a very new and rare still of game people attempt and SOME can pull it off, 3s flash GAMES
now listn, i realize ITS VEEEERY difficult to make a 3d flahs game that is good, but dud im sorrry i think this is kinda ridiculouse
you either took bits and peascies of pictures, and made them move, or you mnade sprites that, im sorry, just make the game look crude...
i expectVERY GOOD THINGS THO i see alot of potentiol
id actually suggest learning a littile more about modeling and effect/ coding and stuff, then if you made it more with textures and models, instead of 2d pictures that are flat and boring, then i would make 5 asccounts just to vote 5's on them
heres a 190, for epic potential

popopt responds:

Thanks - I love the word EPIC:)

. Im buying a book on Game project management to help me make better games. Im also reading tutorials on how to render better models. I know Sandy3d can import models and texture directly and i think you are right. As i learn to create better model/textures the look will improve. Thanks fdor the support and ill keep working to fil the potential you see:)

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

this is what a flash game should be

i have finally found one fo the few high quality gmaes on ng that isnt just blamming guns and killing random folks- it has a meaning and an actuall frigging point, hell you even have a story

i are o teh proud

the story was superb, the graphics were..."brain blowing" im going for a rating of five

you are awsome, and i hope to see more works of yours like this in the future