1man1voice1movment1man1voice1movment

Main News Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Ultimate Collab 4 Madness Ultimate Collab 4

lol

love the warcraft reference in the beginning

GabrielBarsch responds:

the darkness orb ? oh yeah !

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

you

are awsome
take something xsimple and catchy, make something very simillar and MUCH wittier, and boom, you got the new halo4 jingle?

: A Woman's Deceit : : A Woman's Deceit :

ok, cmon now

srsly, sau, dont be an ass
we dont need a five paragraph lomng REVIEW about foamy, the squirrel
this , this one was the one of few, that actyually had all of it be agreeable and MAKE sence so srsly, just own u p to it , we dont need you to rant aobut how noone should question anything, and how if thye do there evil, that bullshit got old after bush lost the white house
we want the truth
this is the truth
you no like truth??
YOUR PROBLEM FAG
bye now

IcePunk IcePunk

so simple, its fucking awesome

you made something as simple as a melting moving icecube into a fine and decently challenging game.very creative. idsuggest you think about making a more advanced game with this concept, more levels, better music, new features, etc etc.

keep up the good work, i hope to see more from you guys :D

Mike Shadow I paid for it Mike Shadow I paid for it

uhhhh

i click start game and it brings me to a black screen, im using internet explorere, VAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!!

[RESPAWN] [RESPAWN]

nope,avi

ok. so im going to ut it bluntly to you. the controls in this game are so buggy it makes it unplayable. sometimes when i hit the arrow keys i move, but atleast 50% of the time it either 1) gets stuck and wont unsstick, making it so my char moves left/right/etc for all of eternity, or 2) it ignores the fact i told it to move/jump entirely and just doesnt do it.